Self-adhesive fiberglass tape is a sofе tape made of glass fiber, one side of which is covered with an adhesive layer, which makes it easy to fix the material to various surfaces. Self-adhesive fiberglass tape is glued to drywall (chipboard and MDF), cracks, seams and other joints before applying putty or plaster. A universal, multifunctional material, widely used in construction, for interior decoration, painting, sealing, reinforcement. The increased elasticity and flexibility of the serpyanka makes it easier to work with the material, allows you to easily cut pieces of the desired size, fix them on the surface of walls, joints and slopes. In this case, the material lays down evenly and smoothly, does not form bubbles and irregularities.
Features and Benefits of Self Adhesive Fiberglass Tape:
- light weight;
- high elasticity, flexibility;
- the ability to withstand heavy weight;
- high strength under heavy physical exertion;
- does not sag, keeps its shape well;
- not subject to sudden temperature changes;
- does not lose physical properties during shifts, vibration;
- perfectly adheres to plaster and other finishing and adhesives;
- resistant to alkalis.
– technical data sheet –